Are you using Clickfunnels’ $97/month plan? If yes, then it allows only 20 funnels. It means, you need to delete a funnel in ClickFunnels to to free up space for new funnel campaign.
In this article, I will show you the exact way of how to remove funnels and funnel steps in just few clicks.
ClickFunnels is surely a great way to drive more sales and leads but being a user of its basic plan it implies several limits on you.
It allows 20 funnels for individuals having its basic plan is one of them.
However, with ClickFunnels limited funnels can’t stop you J because they give an option to reduce a page count by deleting unnecessary funnels.
Here’s how to do it –
How to Delete a Funnel in ClickFunnels?
First let me make it very clear that you are not actually deleting funnels but you are moving them to Archived folder so that you can restore them anytime.
That’s a beauty of ClickFunnels!
Here are the steps to archive funnel –
1) First, login to ClickFunnel account.
2) Now, go to your Funnels page and select one funnel you want to delete.
3) Click on Settings in the top right corner.
4) Scroll down all the way to bottom and click on Archive Funnel button.
That’s it, you have successfully removed a funnel.
Sometimes it will take few minutes to show up deleted funnels in Archived folder so have some patience.
How to Remove Funnel Steps?
In case, you have created several funnel steps and you are in need to delete one of them, then below are the steps you need to follow –
1) First click on Click Funnels options in the top navigation menu.
2) In the drop down, select Funnels.
3) In the left sidebar, you will see steps you have created. Select funnel step you want to delete.
4) Now, click on Delete Funnel Step button in the bottom right side.
That’s it, this is how one can remove funnel step in ClickFunnels.
Above is the right way to delete/archive a funnel in ClickFunnels. It helps you to reduce funnel limit and leverage the power of this amazing marketing platform.