Table of Contents
Amazon Credit Card Login
Amazon Store Card and Amazon Secured Card are treated as credit cards issued by Synchrony Bank. Any Amazon Credit Cardholder can use these cards to make payments on amazon.com or at any Amazon physical shop or place where the Amazon Pay option is available.
To check the basic information about your Amazon store card and secured card, you need to sign in to your Amazon Credit Card Account at amazon.syf.com.
Amazon Credit Card Login Steps
- First, you need to link your Amazon and Synchrony credit accounts
- Open the Amazon Credit Card Login page amazon.syf.com in your browser
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Hit the Secure Login button
Done; if the credentials are correct, you should be logged in to your Amazon Credit Card account.
Note: Use your Synchrony Credit Account login details. Your regular Amazon account login details will not work.
Reset Your Account Password
It is common to forget the account password, but you can reset it anytime just by clicking on Forgot Password link showing right below the Secure Login Button.
Steps to reset your Amazon Credit Card Account Password –
- Go to the Amazon.syf.com page.
- Click on Forgot Password link.
- Next, fill in your User ID, Zip Code, and hit the Continue button.
- Select a new password and confirm it.
Now, you can login into your account with a new password.
As of now, you know the right way to login Amazon Credit Card account to manage your Amazon Store Card and Amazon Secure Card.
Now, I will walk you through different ways to make your Amazon Credit Card Payments or bills.
Amazon Credit Card Payments
Any credit card user needs to clear the bill before the due date to avoid late or missed payments.
There are four different ways you can try to make Amazon Credit Card Payments –
- By Phone
- By Email
- Pay as a Guest
Out of these four methods, the first option requires you to log into your Amazon Credit Card account following the steps mentioned above.
Initially, users had to log in to their Synchrony Bank Amazon online credit center. But now, Amazon Credit Cardholders can manage and set up autopay payments from their Amazon account itself. For this, you need to link your Amazon Card account with your Synchrony Credit account.
How to Pay your Amazon Credit Card Bill Online?
By signing into your Amazon Credit Card account, you can make your minimum, current, or Pay off your credit card bills following the below steps –
- Login to your account and select the Payment option
- Select the Make a Payment option for a one-time payment
- Or, choose the AutoPay option for automatic payments
- Select the payment type: Minimum, Current, or Statement Balance.
- Enter the bank routing number, account number, and confirm to make your one-time payment.
- To set up Autopay payments, go to Banks Account Information, select agree to terms and conditions and click on Submit.
How to Make Amazon Credit Card Payment by Phone?
With Synchrony’s automated payment system, you can make any size of Amazon Credit Card Payments.
Follow the below steps to pay your Amazon Credit Card Payment by Phone –
- Dial 866-634-8379 to make a call to Synchrony Bank
- Listen to the prompts, and select two on your keypad
- Provide the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number) so that they can identify your account
- Follow the further prompts to make a successful payment
Make Amazon Credit Card Payment by Mail
To make an amazon credit card payments by mail, send a check and money order to SYNCHRONY/Amazon along with the remittance slip from your monthly statement with the amount you wish to pay and send it to –
Synchrony / Amazon
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013
Note: Mailed payments will take up to five days approximately to get credited after receipt.
Pay As a Guest
If you don’t want to go through the hassle of money order and the login process to pay your Amazon Credit Card bill, go for the Quickpay option.
It will let you pay without login as a guest.
Follow the below steps to make Amazon credit card payment as a guest –
- Go to amazon.syf.com
- Click on the Pay as Guest button
- Provide your card number, last 4 digits of your SSN, and Zip Code.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Follow further steps accordingly to make the payment without login.
Benefits of Amazon Credit Card (Store Card and Secured Card)
Having an approved amazon credit card will give you numbers of benefits which include –
- You will get an Amazon Gift Card worth $100 on approval
- You do not need to pay any annual fees
- Zero fraud liability protects you from any unauthorized charges
- Amazon Store Cardholders can get the benefit of different financing offers
- You can use Amazon Credit Card at any place where the Amazon Pay option available
- Amazon Secured Credit Card specifically designed to improve your credit score
Wrapping it up…
In brief, Amazon Credit Card is worth to have for people who usually spend above $2000 each year. So, if you are one of these people then get your Amazon Store Card and follow our login steps to mamange your credit card account.