In this Textnow Sign In guide, I will show you how to get a free local phone number for unlimited calling and texting in North America.
This post will show you how to save some money you are spending on phone callings, texting, video callings every month.
And thus, I am sure it might interest you.
So, let’s gets started…
What is Textnow?
Textnow is a free phone service available in North America. It assigns a new virtual phone number to each user, which he/she can use for unlimited calling, texting, or group video calling for free.
If you can’t afford pricey internet plans and phone recharges, then Textnow would be the best solution for you. It allows you to stay connected with your friends and family without any worry about phone bills.
Having access to any Wifi, you can use this free phone service from anywhere in U.S. and Canada.
Just by downloading Textnow mobile app, you can enjoy unlimited seamless voicemails, group texting, and conference calling for free on your mobile or tablet.
Besides all of these, you can have a Textnow enabled Sim card by purchasing its Sim Activation Kit. It will cost you just $9.99, which is a one-time fee.
Having a Textnow enabled Sim Card, you can call and text nationwide for free without the need of wifi connection.
Textnow has collaborated with Nationwide Sprint Network, and thus you don’t need wifi at places where you can access Sprint Network.
How to Get Textnow Free Local Phone Number?
Getting a Textnow free phone number is super easy.
You need to create an account with Textnow, and you will have your personal phone number for free.
Follow below Textnow Sign Up steps –
- First, visit the official Textnow website at www.textnow.com on your desktop or open the mobile app on your iPhone or Android device.
- If you are using your email address to create an account, use the mobile app because the Sign Up with Email option is not available for desktop users.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Next, select the purpose of using the Textnow service and hit the Continue button.
- Next, click on Get My Free Number.
- Now, the app will show you the area code and available paid and free numbers. You can change the area code as per your need, select any free phone number for you, and hit the continue button.
- Lastly, check your email and click on the verification link they have sent to verify your email address.
Done, you are now a registered Textnow user having your own local phone number.
Now, let’s understand how to sign in to Textnow account from desktop and mobile.
Textnow Login Steps for Desktop Users
If you are using your desktop computer to access your account, then follow below Textnow web login steps –
- First, open the www.textnow.com website in your browser.
- Now, click on the Login option showing on the top right side of the navigation menu.
- Next, provide your email or username and password.
- Hit the Login button.
That’s it. If the login details are correct, you should be logged into your account without any hassle.
How to Sign in to Textnow on Mobile?
If you are thinking of using Textnow on your mobile device, getting a mobile app would be a great idea.
Below are the steps to Login Textnow mobile app –
- First, download the Textnow mobile app (Android & iOS)
- Tap on the Login option showing right below the SignUp button.
- Select the Log In with Email option if you have created an account using your email address. Or else you can go with other Facebook, Google, or Apple Login options accordingly.
- Provide your Email and Password.
- Hit the login button and start using the Textnow app for free calling and texting.
Can’t Login to My Textnow Account
In case if you are unable to login into your Textnow account, then there are few things you need to check, such as –
Make Sure Your Credentials Are Correct
Sometimes we make a typo mistake while entering username and password and thus make sure you have entered correct login details.
Check Version of the App
It is likely to get a login issue if you don’t update your app to the latest available version. So if the App is not updated to the latest version, update it and try again to get into your account.
Turn Off VPN
Textnow is not working with VPN. Thus if you have enabled your VPN, then disable it and try signing into your account again.
Account Has Been Disabled
Your account could be disabled if you have violated the guidelines of the Textnow app unknowingly, and it might be the reason your login credentials are not working.
If your account has been disabled, you will see a message like this when you try to get into your account.
In this case, you need to reactivate your account again by verifying email address.
Wrapping It Up…
So, this was all about Textnow Login.
Using this amazing free phone service is super easy, hassle-free, and most importantly, saves you money.
Why should you spend money on things which are available for free in your area? So get started with Textnow and enjoy free calls and texts.