1and1 Webmail Login
Have you just started using IONOS web hosting services? Then knowing 1and1 (1&1) webmail login steps will be helpful to access your emails.
There are 5 different IONOS logins which include login.ionos.com, mail.ionos.com (previously webmail.1and1.com), hidrive.ionos.com, archive.ionos.com, and dcd.ionos.com. Each has a different purpose of providing a better user experience when it comes to emails.
But, here I will discuss only how to sign in 1&1 Webamil at Ionos.com.
Let’s jump right in –
What is 1&1 Webmail?
1&1 (1and1) webmail or IONOS webmail is an email service provided by IONOS hosting provider company.
Recently IONOS rebranded as IONOS by 1&1 in 2020. It is one of the top hosting provider companies in the USA, UK, and other world areas.
They offer multiple services such as web hosting, WordPress hosting, domain registration, SSL, servers, etc.
So, if you have just started using services offered by this company and don’t know how to login to 1and1 webmail then read on.
How to Login 1and1 Webmail or IONOS Webmail?
Follow below steps for 1and1 webmail login on desktop –
- Open 1&1 official website at www.ionos.com in your browser
- Click on the Sign In link showing at the top right corner.
- Next, a login page will open. Scroll it down to More IONOS Logins and select Webmail. Or you can directly type mail.ionos.com URL in your browser.
- Provide your email and password.
- Hit the Login button
That’s it, this is how you can login into 1and1 webmail at IONOS by 1&1 website.
By activating the “Remember Me” option you don’t have to type a password all the time you log in to IONOS or 1&1 webmail.
To activate it, you just need to check the box pop-ups when you access the webmail login page using your credentials.
Note: If you share your device (desktop, mobile, or tablet) with others, then don’t activate Remember Me option.
How to Change IONOS Webmail Account Password?
The company has not provided any direct option to change the webmail account password for data protection reasons.
But, using your IONOS customer account you can change your webmail password.
Below are the steps you need to follow –
- Go to login.ionos.com
- Provide your customer login details (Customer ID, Email, or Domain) and password.
- Hit the Login button to get into your customer account
- Click on the Email option
- If you have multiple emails created, then select the one you use for your webmail.
- Click on the gear icon
- Select Change Password and save it.
Done, your new password will be changed in few minutes.
This was the right process to access 1and1 webmail login page at ionos.com.
If you are still unable to sign in to your 1&1 webmail account, then contact IONOS customer care using their live chat support or directly call them.