If you are reading this post it means you have Linkedin saved jobs but don’t know how to view saved jobs on Linkedin.
No worries, I will explain how to find saved jobs on Linkedin.com from desktop and mobile apps (Android and iPhone)
Linkedin is a kind of social networking platform but a bit different than rest of the social media sites. It is mainly focusing on professional networking to bridge the gap between employers and employees.
At Linkedin.com, employers can post jobs and employees can upload their CVs and view available job vacancies.
Besides it, Linkedin has provided tons of useful features that might help you to stay organized and informed. Saved Jobs is one of those features.
Using this feature, employees or job seekers can save available jobs to view or apply later on.
And if you have already got your Linkedin saved jobs and cannot find the place to view it in your account then read on.
How to View Saved Jobs on Linkedin from Desktop?
Here are the steps to find saved jobs on Linkedin –
- First, open the Linkedin.com website using your browser on Mac or Windows PC.
- Login to your Linkedin account.
- Now click on Jobs option showing in the top navigation.
- In the next screen, select Saved Jobs showing in the top left corner of the page.
Here, you will see all the saved jobs.
To view the details of the job simply click on it or to delete Linkedin saved job, simply click on X icon showing in the top right side of the listing.
How to Find Linkedin Saved Jobs using Android Mobile App?
You need to follow below steps if you are trying to view saved jobs on Linkedin using your android mobile –
- Open the Linkedin mobile app on your smartphone.
- Login into your Linkedin.com account
- Now, tap on the Jobs tab showing in the bottom right side.
- Next, click on three vertical dots showing right beside the search box on the top of the page.
- Few options will display; you need to select Saved Jobs option.
Now, you can see all the saved jobs in your Linkedin account.
To delete or remove the Linkedin saved job on android mobile, simply tap on the down arrow showing on the top of the job listing and select Unsave option.
How to See Saved Jobs on Linkedin from iPhone?
If you are using an iPhone, then you need to follow below steps to view saved jobs on Linkedin –
- Open the Linkedin mobile app on iPhone
- Select Jobs tab showing on the bottom right side.
- Now, select three horizontal dots Menu option which is showing right beside the search box on the top of the page.
- Next, a dropdown opens with multiple options, tap on Saved Jobs.
Here you can see your Linkedin saved jobs on iPhone.
To remove or delete Linkedin saved job listing on iPhone, just tap on the dotted menu showing on the top right side of the job listing and select Unsave.
I Have Done, It’s Your Time to Try These Methods
So, this quick tutorial has explained the right way of how to view saved jobs on Linkedin using your desktop PC and mobile.
So, follow the above steps and take appropriate actions to your Linkedin saved jobs before you miss the job opportunity. Hope you might find this guide helpful.