Do your senior healthcare organization use www onshift com to manage labors? If yes, then you can check your schedules by doing onshift employee login.
This guide will help you to know how to login onshift software in just few clicks.
Let’s get started…
Onshift Login Steps by Step
Being an employee, either you want to check your onshift wallet balance, open shifts, points, or rewards…you first need to do onshift.com login. To sign in your Onshift account from desktop or mobile, follow below steps…
How to Sign In Onshift on Desktop?
Enter your employee credentials (Username and Password). Make sure that you get the password from your supervisor.
All done, now you can access your Onshift account and check details.
How to do Onshift Mobile Login?
If you want to access your profile on mobile, then you simply need to download Onshift mobile app (Android and iOS).
Once you get the app and open it, the login screen comes in first –
Enter your username and password.
Voila, you are in. Now you can check your open and closed shifts which helps you to stay organized.
Benefits of OnShift Software for Employees
Onshift customers and employees highly recommend this cloud based workforce management software because it saves money, time, and help them to stay organized.
As far as employees are concerned, this staff scheduling software comes in with few responsibilities such as –
- It makes sure that employees can access their dashboard from both desktop and mobile
- The easy to understand navigation helps even non techie employees to understand details
- User friendly dashboard helps employees to check their open shifts, to do lists, wallet balance, rewards etc.
- It helps employees to stay organized and improve their productivity
- It cuts off necessity to keep weekly paper schedule with employees
- They can access their schedule from anywhere, anytime
In brief, Onshift is making employees smile through its cutting edge labor management solutions.
Hope this guide helps you to access your employee account effortlessly. If you find this guide useful, then do share it with other employees so that they can too sign in Onshift without any hassle.
Smile, Work, and do better care….Cheers!