Table of Contents
Experienced Apple users have an idea that all the Apple products are connected with each other. But even with a connection like that, you still have to go the extra mile in order to save an mp3 file to the iPhone and then play it.
Well, don’t worry, with our solution, you can easily save mp3 to iPhone without any hassle and the best thing about this is that you don’t need iTunes at all.
So, without further ado, let’s get on with our guide on how to play Mp3 file format on your iPhone.
Using WALTR PRO to Put Mp3 on iPhone
WALTR PRO is the perfect example of “less is better”. The reason behind this statement is that with WALTR you don’t need hundreds of settings, tabs, buttons to get the job done. Instead, you only have to drag and drop the files into the dropzone and then Waltr Pro does its magic.
To understand how it works, here is a full step by step guide –
First of all, you need to get yourself WALTR PRO and you can do that by downloading the app for free from Softorino’s website. The app gives you a 24-hour trial to test out the features but after that, you have to buy a paid subscription.
Follow the simple steps shown in the screen to install the software and upon installation, it shows you a video that explains how exactly all the features of the application work.The best part is, WALTR PRO works perfectly with both Windows and Mac.
After you have installed the application on your PC, launch it and connect your iPhone device to your computer with a standard USB cable.
WALTR PRO also provides you with the option of connecting your phone wirelessly but for that, you need to first Enable Wi-Fi connectivity from the Settings.
Once you are all set up for the transfer, you need to drag the Mp3 files that you have on your computer and drop them in the dropzone of WALTR PRO. Now, the app does the rest by transferring the files directly to your iPhone without needing iTunes sync.
To move tracks in the MP3 format, the app will not take more than a few seconds to transfer because the speed of the WALTR PRO is exceptional.
After you have dropped the file into the dropzone of the app, you need to visit the native iPhone music app and find the song you just transferred using the WALTR PRO ap and that’s it! You are all done.
Simply need to click on the mp3 track and play it. That is how easy the app makes it for you to play mp3 songs on your iPhone.
Features of WALTR PRO
Here are some great features of WALTR PRO that you can use to make your life easier:
- With WALTR PRO, you can transfer and convert any file format with just a few clicks. For instance, you can convert formats such as AVI, MKC, FALC, WAV, MP4, MP3, and many more.
- You can also add subtitles to videos with the WALTR PRO application. Some of the formats it supports are SRT, ASS, and SSA.
- The best thing about this application is that you don’t need iTunes at all to put your desired file into your Apple device. You just drop the file into the dropzone of the application and it transfers the file directly into the native application of your device.
- The WALTR PRO also lets you transfer ringtones to your iPhone. In addition, you can also transfer PDFs, ePUBs to your iPhone as well.
- One of the things that make the WALTR PRO stand out from the rest of its competitors is that it is compatible with all the Apple devices created till now even including the iPods classics that were built in the early 2000s.
In this article, we have presented you with the best solution to save mp3 to iPhone and then play those tracks on your device. If you are still somewhat unsure about how to save mp3 to iPhone using WALTR PRO, we suggest you download the application on your device, install it, avail the 24-hour free trial it offers to users to test out the features, and put songs on your iPhone using the application.