Table of Contents
It is important to keep track of backlinks while promoting a site. It becomes increasingly difficult to manually track backlinks once backlink quantity increases and promoted projects expand.
linkbox.pro completely solves this problem.
This service allows you to keep track of all external links to projects that have been put together in one place. Optimization professionals can simplify their work using a user-friendly interface.
Besides, Link Box features which allow users to –
- Link indexing checking tool
- Anchor text checker
- Reciprocal link monitor
- External backlink checker
- Backlinks indexer tool
Checking External Links
SEO and budget optimization require regular monitoring of backlinks. Routine monitoring of external links in Link Box lets you access the information about:
- Links on pages of donors
- The anchors for all external links that are on the pages
- Links were removed immediately after they were created
- information on nofollow and dofollow link attributes
Links into Link Box are imported
- In previously-created campaigns
- Through the Ahrefs or Google Console crawler module, etc.
The graph and table provide all information about backlinks and domains. The table analyzes your backlinks by applying different filters.
Checking Backlink Indexing Status
linkbox.pro can be used to carry out bulk checks on the Google index for external backlinks. This module allows you:
- Customize regular tracking of their presence in the index
- You can easily check indexing
A notification email will be sent to the SEO specialist when the link disappears from the Google search engine index. The message will inform the SEO specialist of the problem so that he/she can promptly do something to ensure that acceptor pages do not lose their position in the index of search engines. Linkbox lets you control the backlink indexing of all your link campaigns as well as projects at the same time.
The table provides the results as well as dates for Google indexing checkups. The status is highlighted in color.
- Gray – No checks were completed
- Red – Not indexed
- Green – Index
A specific filter lets you select backlinks that aren’t yet indexed and then forward them for indexing using Google Add URL.
Indexing of Backlinks
Don’t wait for Google robots to index your backlinks. You must take the initiative.
Linkbox Pro allows you to submit numerous pages that are not indexed to be indexed by Google indexer in a single click.
Googlebot will always visit the site when it is linked to. Googlebot’s capability to index an internet page is dependent on its quality.
It is possible to index backlinks faster and obtain results in a quicker time.
The service has several components –
Analyze of Anchors
Linkbox Pro lets you examine anchors when you do backlink checkouts. This will let you:
- Attributes of links with anchors
- Texts used as anchors for backlinks texts
- Indexing and existence of donor pages with anchors in the Google Console
The results are all presented in a table of Anchors which forms the basis of the module. Below is information on each anchor.
- Include the campaign name with the page of the donor
- Attribute and backlink type
- Information on crawlers that cross
- URLs of the donor and acceptor pages
- Indexing information (when and at the time that backlinks were added or removed from the index).
Filters allow you to select details based on:
- Attributes (dofollow, nofollow, ugc, sponsored, etc.
- Backlink type
- Status of indexing
- A match is a crawler base. To locate anchors that are not found in the crawlers make use of the Exclude filter and select the crawler of your choice;
- The name of the campaign
Donor data can be:
- Exported in Excel format for further analysis
- Indexed by backlink indexer
This lets you index a specific group of links that lead to a particular page or an anchor list. The graph also shows the uniformity and naturalness of the link profiles.
This module lets you upload backlinks from different services (Google Console. Ahrefs. SEMRush. Majestic) to Link Box. There is a separate upload from Console and Ahrefs. The rest of the data will be transferred temporarily.
This module lets you search using:
- Links from any link campaign can be crossed with crawlers
- Link status (newly added, active, or historic)
- Various crawlers
- You can match the search term with the URL of links (e.g. you can pick all YouTube backlinks).
The bottom of the module is a link table that provide information about:
- Campaigns to which they are interconnected
- Crawlers where the link is in the crawlers
- Addition date
LinkBox’s crawler module lets you see which links Google is aware of through crossing with GSC and also which are being talked about by your competitors (by crossing via Ahrefs).
Task Planner for the Checkouts
In Link Box it is possible to automate the process of backlink analyser. You can accomplish this through the task planner section.
At the beginning start, you have the option of choosing Tier1 and Tier2 campaign levels. The tab includes all campaigns divided into. The left side is the auto-check for links, on the right – the auto-check for indexing.
Checkout can be quickly initiated by selecting the desired starting date before. For instance, perform checks every week.
Once the module is activated, the system will carry out the tests at the set intervals and send you an email notification of any problems.
Report Module in Linkbox
After links are scanned and after they are indexed, Link Box forms reports. The first report is comprised of all information about the parameters. The information in follow-up reports are only a reflection of modifications between two check-outs.
Filtering reports is possible by:
- Link level tier1 and tier2
- URL for the donor page
- Set goals for checking (links or the status of indexes).
- Link campaign
The block’s basic structure is composed of change tags that have the value of the number of pages to which the modifications are applied. They are classified according to the importance and highlighted with color:
- Orange – Minor mistakes that also require your attention
- Green – Minor adjustments that provide useful information
- Red – Significant changes that demand particular attention and should be addressed immediately
To highlight pages for which the tag is applicable by clicking on the tags. You’ll see all the links within a table which has columns.
- The right one includes the updates made to the backlink pages
- The left column shows the donor’s URL, link campaign, and the project’s name
Linkbox Pro keeps track of your external links in relation to their indexing and updates them. It reports all the changes that occurred.
This service lets you store all backlinks in one database and keep track of them. Linkbox is a sophisticated tool that allows you to manage backlinks. It can be used by an experienced specialist to help your site’s promotion to the top rankings, and it will also reduce costs.