Table of Contents
Best 2 in 1 Laptops Under 600 Dollars
Let’s talk about best convertible laptops available under 600 dollars on Amazon. Such foldable laptops can make ones life a lot easier for many tech savvy people and professionals like me.
I am using HP 2 in 1 laptop for my personal use and as a part of curiosity I have decided to make a list of some good convertible laptops in budget.
So here I am with 14 best options you can check on Amazon.
Let’s check each one by one…
Isn’t it a drag carrying both the tablet and a bulkier laptop simultaneously?
Choosing which one to carry between a tablet and a laptop always ends up in confusion. In the end, we’re stuck having both of them. This is because both of them are necessities of the modern, tech-savvy lifestyle.
On the one hand, the good old laptop helps us type emails, notes, documents or even in some cases manuscripts, on the other hand, we need the tablet to attend a conference call or binge-watch series. Both have their areas where they excel.
What if it was possible to get the best of both worlds in a single product? The answer to this question is a 2 in 1 laptop.
Especially for those who are always on the go, 2 in 1 laptops are a great choice due to their portability. And in today’s article, I’ll not only tell you about the various aspects of 2 in 1 convertible laptops but also provide a detailed review of the best 2 in 1 laptops under 600 you can buy on Amazon.
Before we move ahead, let me provide you the list of best 2 in 1 laptops which will cost you lower than 600 dollars –
List of Best 2 in 1 Laptops Under 600
Therefore I have narrowed down the list of 14 top rated 2 in 1 laptops under 600 that you can grab on Amazon –
1. New Lenovo 300e Flagship 2-in-1 Business Laptop
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64 GB
- Display: HD IPS touchscreen with integrated Intel HD Graphics 500
- Processor: Intel Celeron quad-core N3450 Processor
- Battery: 8 hours(average); 1 lithium-ion battery.
- The Windows 10 is pre-installed with S mode for providing better speed, security, and battery power. It can be updated to Windows 10 Business Professional for free from the Windows settings.
- You can buy an extended warranty from the official website of Lenovo.
- The 4 in 1 SD card slot lets one increase the available storage space using external SD cards. All types of SD cards are supported in the slot.
- It is compatible with all the modern input systems like USB 2.0, USB 3.0, SD card, etc.
- The storage space of 56 GB( the rest is taken up for system purposes) can be a problem for some if they don’t want to spend on external drives.
- No stylus is provided with the laptop. Thus extra money needs to be spent on buying a stylus.
- The RAM is not upgradable as it is soldered to the motherboard.
Verdict: If you want a portable laptop for travelling purposes and mild usage, this one is one of the best 2 in 1 laptops under 600.
2. Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR3
- Display: HD IPS Display (1366 x 768 inches)
- Processor: MediaTek MT8173C
- Storage: 64 GB
- Battery: up to 10hrs, 1 lithium metal battery.
- With this 2 in 1 laptop, you can seamlessly integrate all your google accounts into one place. So even if you’re not carrying your traditional laptop, you have all your data with you.
- The Chromebook comes with an in-built virus protection software and every 6 weeks, the system will auto-update to the latest version as soon as it is connected to the internet.
- The Chromebook lets you enjoy the standard of Google as you can access all the apps available on the Google Play store.
- Weighing only 2.64 lbs, one can carry it without breaking a sweat.
- Customers have complained of poor customer service from Lenovo.
- The plastic built might feel wobbly and fussy to some people.
- Some customers reported the laptop crashing frequently.
- Bluetooth issues have been reported in almost all the devices by the customers.
Verdict: if collaboration and connectivity are your priorities, the Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop is the best 2 in 1 laptop under 600 you can get this year.
3. Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 2-in-1 Laptop
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR3
- Processor: Intel Celeron Processor 3965Y
- Storage: 64GB eMMC, expandable up to 400 GB using external SD cards.
- Display: HD Display (1900 x 1200 Pixels)
- Battery: 5 to 6 hours(average), 1 lithium polymer battery
- It comes with a built-in pen so you don’t need to spend extra cash on buying an extra stylus. Also, the pen doesn’t need to be charged after every use, making it more convenient.
- The Chromebook comes with a dual camera. So not only can you attend video calls on it, but in the tablet mode, it can be used to click pretty decent photos. The rear camera comes with 13 megapixels and an autofocus system.
- It has a slightly bigger screen than most of the other available options in the market.
- The display is crisp and provides true colours, even if it’s not a high end one.
- The keys might feel too small for comfortable typing experience and seem to have almost zero gaps.
- A significant part of the body is plastic built, meaning it is prone to accidental scratches.
- The inbuilt speakers are not that good. So one needs to use headphones or connect it with external speakers.
Verdict: the Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 2-in-1 Laptop should be your first choice if your work mainly revolves around drawing or designing. The bigger screen and the built-in pen will make your working experience more enjoyable.
4. Dell Inspiron 11 3195 2 in 1 7th Gen Laptop
- RAM: 4 GB
- Display: Hd LED-backlit Touch Display (1366 x 768 pixels)
- Processor: AMD a9-9420e 7th Generation Processor with integrated Radeon R5 Graphics.
- Battery: up to 6 hours(average) depending on the usage; 1 lithium polymer battery.
- The 4 GB Ram that comes inbuilt with the Dell Inspiron 11 3195 can be upgraded to 8 GB by using a separately bought hard drive.
- It comes with Windows 10 S pre installed into the system, which makes it capable of providing more speed, security, and battery life.
- Even with only 4 GB RAM, the system doesn’t compromise on speed.
- The Windows 10 S can be a problem for some as it doesn’t let the user get the full experience of Windows 10. The company doesn’t provide any information on the upgrading of the operating system.
- Many people complained of a lag and choppy experience, especially while streaming online videos.
- The mouse pad may become unresponsive all of a sudden at times.
Verdict: If you’re someone obsessed with memory, the upgrade option makes Dell Inspiron 11 3195 one of the top contenders of being the best 2 in 1 collapsible laptop under 600.
5. Jumper 11.6 inch 2 in 1 Touchscreen Laptop
- RAM: 6 GB
- Display: HD IPS touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 Pixels)
- Storage: 128 GB
- Processor: Intel Celeron N3350
- Battery: 6 hours (average); 1 Lithium ion battery
- It comes with a 1-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- The body is resistant to all types of scratches being made of aerospace-grade alloy.
- It supports both SSD expansion to 1 TB and SD card expansion to 256 GB.
- It is the only one in the list that comes with no pre-installed bloatware.
- It can be charged with a USB C type charger, which increases its charging options.
- No stylus is provided with the 2 in 1 laptop.
- It is more suitable for lightweight functioning like educational and office stuff. It cannot handle higher end games.
- Some customers complained of receiving faulty batteries.
Verdict: For anyone who’s looking for a 2 in 1 setup just for official and educational work, it is good option to go for.
6. HP – Pavilion x360 2-in-1 Touch-Screen Laptop
- RAM: 4 GB
- Display: HD touchscreen
- Battery: 6 hours (average)
- Processor: Intel Pentium processor
- Storage: 128 GB SSD
- Though the keyboard is compact it has adequate space between the keys, making the typing experience very comfortable.
- Customers love its lightweight and compact design.
- The performance of the speakers is very poor.
- It doesn’t with a fingerprint scanner and CD/DVD drive.
- Not compatible with graphic-intensive tasks.
Verdict: This compact 2 in 1 setup is a perfect fit for college students.
7. HP 2 in 1 Touchscreen Chromebook x360 Laptop
- RAM: 4 GB
- Processor: Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-Core
- Display: Diagonal HD SVA micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass touchscreen (1366 x 768 pixels)
- Storage: 1GB
- Battery: 12 hours and 30 minutes, 1 Lithium-ion battery
- The 14 inches screen is bigger than almost all other 2 in 1 laptops available in the current market.
- It packs a beast of a battery. The 12 hours running time defeats the other setups that usually provide up to 8 hours by a mile.
- Customers praised the HP Chromebook x360 for its fast speed.
- Some customers complained of receiving refurbished products instead of brand new ones.
- It does perform much in terms of screen sharpness.
- The white keyboard is prone to dust and marks.
Verdict: If the battery is the biggest concern, the HP Chromebook x360 is one of the best 2 in 1 Chromebooks under 600. Also, it packs a huge touchscreen, adding to its advantages over the competitors.
8. ASUS Flipping Chromebook Flip C434 2
- RAM: 4 GB
- Display: 14 inch Touchscreen Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) 4-way NanoEdge display
- Processor: Intel Core m3-8100Y Processor
- Storage: 32 Gb eMMC
- Battery: 10 hours( average), 1 lithium-ion battery
- It packs a 14 inches display in a 13-inch laptop body thanks to its ultra-slim bezels.
- The output quality of the speakers is praiseworthy.
- Supports both USB A & USB C type ports, making it easier to charge the device even without the native charger.
- The aluminium body has a lightweight yet premium build.
- The 10 hours battery power makes it a beast to work on for long durations.
- This specific model faces quality control issues frequently.
- The backlighting is almost useless as the keys blend in with the light making the letters difficult to be read.
- The speakers channel the sound towards the bottom as a result of which, a major portion of the sound gets muffled.
- The webcam is of poor quality.
Verdict: It is a good alternative to MacBook for students without putting much pressure on the pockets. For its pocket-friendly price, it does pack in a lot of praiseworthy features.
9. 2020 HP Pavilion x360 14 Inch FHD WLED Touchscreen 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop
- Display: FHD WLED Touch Screen
- RAM: 8 GB
- Processor: Intel Core i5-1035G1 10th Generation mobile processor
- Storage: 256GB PCIe SSD with 16GB Optane Solid State Drive (PCI-e)
- Equipped with the PCI-e optane SSD, it is a beast in terms of storage. Not only that, the massive storage lets it perform even heavy-duty tasks like high-quality gaming, multiple servers, etc. It increases the device’s performance by 15 times than that compared to traditional hard drives.
- The quad-core processor gives it all the boost required to function with the highest efficiency.
- The screen provides a sharp display with good colour balance.
- The backlighting of the keyboard is better than many other products available in the same price range.
- Some customers tend to believe the optane drive is missing in the 2 in 1 laptop. Thus it is a debatable topic amongst the customers.
- The screen might face some flickering issues.
- The sound positioning can make listening difficult while in the tablet mode.
- There might be loud noise coming from the drives when the machine is being used for heavy tasks.
Verdict: Even if the optane drive is a debatable topic, the 2020 HP Pavilion x360 14″ FHD WLED Touchscreen 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop does pack in some great features. Thus it is still a good device making it one of the best 2 in 1 convertible laptops under 600.
10. Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14 Inch Laptop
- RAM: 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- Display: 14-inch FHD touchscreen (1920 x 1080 Pixels)
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Battery: 8 hours( average)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Series Mobile Processors integrated with Radeon Graphics
- The Dolby Atmos Digital support provides crystal clear audio output.
- It comes with a physical shutter to block the webcam. So anyone feeling insecure about their privacy can sit back and relax.
- One can easily switch between powerful and fast performance or quiet battery saving mode using the Q Control.
- The keyboard has a textured finish which provides a better grip while typing.
- The processor is more than capable of handling 1080p editing, light gaming, Blender/Unity/Unreal rendering.
- There is no backlighting option available for the keyboard.
- The screen isn’t suitable to be used in bright sunlight.
- The USB C type port only allows data transfer. Charging option through USB C type cables isn’t supported in this 2 in 1 laptop.
- The plastic body might be prone to scratches and spots.
- The screen is a TN panel and not a touchscreen, so there are some issues while viewing from the angles.
Verdict: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14″ Laptop is one of the best foldable laptops under 600 for official work, college work and enjoying visual content.
11. ASUS VivoBook Flip Thin and Light 2-in-1 Laptop
- RAM: 4 GB DDR4
- Display:14 inch glossy screen fitted into a 13-inch frame; integrated with Nanoedge technology that gives up to 178 degrees viewing experience.
- Processor: Intel Celeron N4020
- Storage: 64GB eMMC drive
- Battery: 8 hours( average); 1 lithium ion battery.
- It comes with a fingerprint scanner inbuilt into the device.
- The Nanoedge technology provides a wide-angle of view covering 178 degrees even if it is fitted inside a 13 inches frame.
- The hinge mechanism has been specially designed to provide a fluid rotation while maintaining a robust build.
- The processor is powerful enough to handle daily multitasking.
- It has a fast response time, making the working experience more enjoyable and efficient.
- The speaker volume is not that satisfactory, especially in noisy situations.
- Some people complained of getting used products instead of new ones on delivery.
Verdict: This 2 in 1 laptop is a great choice for those who want to buy a 2 in 1 primarily for enjoying visual content like videos, movies, series, etc.
12. Acer Chromebook Spin 11 CP311-1H-C5PN Convertible Laptop
- RAM: 4 GB DDR4
- Processor: Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core
- Storage: 32 GB eMMC
- Display: HD IPS (1366 x 768 pixels) 10-point multi-touch screen
- Battery: 10 hours( average); 3 cells lithium ion battery
- The Chromebook not only comes with offline storage but also provides 100 GB space on Google One drive to store all the necessary files.
- A 1-year warranty is provided by the manufacturer for this 2 in 1 laptop.
- Running on the Google Chrome OS, this supports all the apps we need to function daily. And also runs them smoothly without any hiccups.
- The bezels could have been reduced to make the screen a bit wider.
- It doesn’t support active styluses. While some users mentioned being able to use the capacitive ones, it’s still a debatable topic.
- It lacks a secondary camera, unlike its previous version.
Verdict: Even though it has some scopes for improvement, the device still manages to work pretty decently for a Chromebook. It is more suitable for regular work instead of jobs that require drawing or designing.
13. ASUS Vivobook Flip Thin and Light 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop
- Processor: Intel Quad-Core Pentium N5000
- RAM: 4GB DDR4
- Display: 14 inch Touchscreen Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) 4-way NanoEdge display
- Storage: 128GB eMMC
- Battery: A full day(according to Asus); 1 lithium polymer battery
- After upgrading from the Windows 10 S to the Windows 10 Pro, the 2 in 1 laptop manages to give tough competition to traditional laptops in terms of performance.
- It comes with a long battery life, which has been praised a lot by the customers.
- It is the lightest and the slimmest 2 in 1 laptop of Asus’s Flipbook range.
- The touchscreen provides high-quality response and can identify even the subtlest touch.
- The display not only provides a wide-angle of view but is also great for enjoying media with friends or family due to its sharpness and true colour.
- Asus boasts of delivering top-notch audio output due to its signature SonicMaster technology.
- You need to pay an extra amount to upgrade the OS from Windows 10 s to Windows 10 Pro.
- It doesn’t come with any of the regular old USB type ports.
- Pen and pen attachment are missing making it difficult to draw or design because it comes with a display perfect for media and graphics.
- The plastic casing feels somewhat flimsy compared to the alloy ones.
Verdict: The Vivobook packing almost all the key features is one of the best 2 in 1 touchscreen laptops under 600 to buy.
14. Dell Inspiron 5481 2-in-1 Laptop
- RAM: 4 GB DDR4 2666MHz
- Display: HD LED-Backlit Touch Display (1366 x 768 pixels) integrated with Intel UHD Graphics 620.
- Processor: Intel Core i3-8145U 8th Generation.
- Storage: 128GB SSD.
- Battery: lithium-polymer battery
- It has a lightweight design yet maintains a sturdy build for regular use.
- The 128 GB SSD has a fast response time. Even the whole system works very smoothly without any inconvenience.
- The keys have a strong feel with adequate gaps and provide a smooth flow while typing.
- The fast delivery by the seller has been praised by many of the customers who bought this product on Amazon.
- It comes with a user-friendly interface, so anyone from a teenager to a senior citizen can use the device without any difficulty.
- The Windows 10 S mode may be difficult to use for people who like to customize their devices. Also, the extra amount needed to upgrade it from Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Pro is not something that customers are usually fond of.
- It might have some quality control issues because of the lack of a proper ergonomic design. The rough edges are somewhat discomforting while working.
- Some people found it difficult to work with the provided Microsoft Key. It seems to not work at times during the activation process.
- Some customers find the upgrading from the Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Pro process to be a tiring and complicated one due to the lack of proper guiding materials.
Verdict: Though not one of the top contenders, it still manages to be a part of the list of best 2 in 1 laptops under 600 due to its fast processing and delivery service.
You can choose any of the devices from the above-mentioned list of best flipping laptops under 600 for yourself or someone close without any worry.
However, to make your buying experience more enjoyable, we have some tips for you.
Here are some things you should look for in a 2 in 1 laptop before buying –
What a 2 in 1 Laptop is?
For those who are yet to be initiated with this handy gadget, a 2 in 1 laptop is a hybrid that serves the purpose of both a tablet and a laptop. Also known as 2 in 1 pc, laptop-tablet, 2 in 1 tablet, etc.
It is a portable system with the features of both a laptop and a tablet. It can be used as either, depending on the work at hand.
For example, when you want to compose an email, you can use it as a laptop. However, if you need to attend a conference call or maybe you’re in the mood for movies, you can easily switch it to a tablet.
Mainly there are two types of 2 in 1 laptops –
Hinged 2 in 1 Laptops
This type of convertible laptops consist of a hinge system that allows the keyboard to rotate 360 degrees and sit behind the screen while being used as a tablet.
If you’re someone who types frequently, this type is the perfect match for you as you can do your work without needing to rely on the on-screen keyboard.
After all, that’s something nobody wishes, even on their worst enemy.
The hinge system also has other benefits except holding the keyboard in place. The rotating action can also be used to place the keyboard side faced down on the table to share the display with others. Or maybe put it in a ‘tent’ or ‘A-Frame’ position to attend calls or draw on the touchscreen.
Detachable 2 in 1 Laptops
Unlike the hinged ones, these laptops don’t have a rotating keyboard. Rather the whole screen can be detached from the keyboard and used as a standalone tablet.
Again, attach it back to the keyboard and mouse and you’ve laptop within an instant.
These laptops usually come with a keyboard case or keyboard dock to place the keyboard.
Detachable 2 in 1 laptops are great if you don’t have much use of the keyboard frequently. You can simply leave the keyboard back and make the system lighter and more portable.
By now, you must have asked yourself the question, how is it different from any other touchscreen laptop?.
Let me clear your doubts before we proceed further with the article.
Traditional Touch Screen Laptops Vs 2 in 1 Laptops
Firstly a touchscreen laptop is a traditional laptop with just the screen supporting touch controls through fingers or a stylus pen.
The screen is still dependent on the lower portion of the system to function.
On the other hand, the case is the exact opposite for 2 in 1 laptops.
Here, the screen is not dependent on the lower portion. But instead, it can work on its own as a standalone device even without the lower part.
Secondly, both the size and strength of the traditional laptops and 2 in 1 laptops differ. While the former is manufactured for heavier use, the latter’s main goal is to be as portable as possible.
Now, the second question is, which one is better amongst the two; traditional laptops or 2 in 1 laptops and which one should you buy?
Wait, let us help you get a clearer idea. Here are some other differences in terms of features you need to know before coming to a decision.
2 in 1 Laptop Features
Though laptops aren’t as heavy as boulders or maybe anchors, they still require some muscle to be carried around.
On the other hand, the 2 in 1 laptop come with almost half the usual weight of laptops. This makes them more convenient for travelling purposes. Also, the extra benefit of not having to carry both the tablet and laptop together is a great advantage.
Though traditional laptops can be used to do anything, we still miss the versatility of the touchscreen like smartphones.
Thus, they are more like one-dimensional tools as buying touchscreen laptops is not always possible due to their high price.
But on the other hand, 2 in 1 laptops are more versatile. They provide almost all the features of a traditional laptop along with the touch technology like the smartphone.
The traditional laptops come with batteries powerful enough to function for long periods.
Though 2 in 1 laptops fall slightly short here, with the constant development, the gap is sure to lessen with time. Also, some 2 in 1 laptops come with dual batteries, thus extending the working time.
Where laptops come with 16 or 17 inches display, 2 in 1 laptops can usually manage up to 11 inches or so currently in the premium segment.
However, the larger screens also mean more weight, and this is where the latter wins.
Also, with the crisp display features available in the 2 in 1 laptops, you really won’t care for the missing inches that much.
If we talk about heavy processor-intensive tasks, laptops have an edge. To achieve the small size and less weight, companies have to compromise with the heavy processors in 2 in 1 laptops.
However, they can still perform satisfactorily with mid-range tasks like running Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.
Nowadays, 2 in 1 laptops, especially the premium ones, may come with memory up to 525 GB, whereas laptops may have terabytes of memory and more space for upgrades.
Though sometimes the 2 in 1 portable laptops might not come with the same number of ports as the laptops, it can easily be fixed by using an external adapter.
Also, with time, more and more developments are being made with the design and specifications of the 2 in 1 laptops.
If you need a system for hardcore gaming purposes, investing in a beefier gaming laptop would always be a better idea.
But if you’re content with running a limited number of games on the system, you can go for the below 2 in 1 laptops under 600 dollars without any doubt.
The New Operating System
Almost all the new 2 in 1 foldable laptops available in the market come with Chrome or Windows 10 support.
This new operating system has been specifically designed keeping touch functionalities and technologies in mind. What it means is that you won’t even get to enjoy the full benefits of the new Chrome or Windows 10 Operating system without having a touchscreen.
Today, almost everyone wants to own a tablet, especially due to the constant popularity of the iPad. They provide all the features of our smartphones along with a larger screen for enjoying the games, videos, etc in a better way.
But buying a tablet and a laptop separately not only puts a burden on our shoulder but also our pockets. Thus, 2 in 1 laptops are a great alternative to have the best of both worlds and save some money in the meantime.
Do I Need a 2 in 1 Convertible Laptop?
Now that you have a clearer idea of what 2 in 1 laptops are and what they can do, let us see who are most suitable for.
If you are a student, having a 2 in 1 collapsible laptop is much more convenient than both laptops and tablets.
You can use the two in one in the ‘laptop mode’ to write essays, take notes during classes, prepare presentations or spreadsheets, etc.
Again when you’re in the mood to binge-watch your favourite movie or web series, just switch it to the ‘tablet mode’. Or maybe read articles, attend video calls, or simply scroll through Instagram.
If you’re into any kind of digital designing and drawing, you get the best out of the 2 in 1 laptops. You get to enjoy the heavy power of laptops to run programs like AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
Not only that, along with the power, you get the best portable tables with responsive, high-quality touchscreen displays. And all that without the need of carrying a bulky system.
According to reports, 2024 will see huge growth in the use of 2 in 1 laptops for commercial purposes. More and more companies are ditching tablets, desktops, and old laptops for 2 in 1 laptops.
The reason behind this change of dynamics is that the 2 in 1 laptops provide the portability of small devices without compromising on the infrastructure of the traditional laptops.
They are also more contemporary with the present time, where convenience plays a key role in shaping a product’s image.
Even if you don’t fall into any of the three above-mentioned categories, don’t lose heart. The 2 in 1 laptops come with lots of features, and you’re sure to enjoy them anyway.
There are several 2 in 1 laptops available in the market, manufactured by several companies. And it might be difficult to choose the right one amongst such a wide variety of options.
2 in 1 Laptop Buying Guide
Always go for a 2 in 1 laptop with a strong processor. Even if you’re going to use the laptop for moderate work, having a good processor will not only increase the speed of the system but also make your experience more comfortable.
It will also keep the power consumption of the system low, reduce the heating and increase battery life. If you can, it is always a good decision to go for an Intel Processor as it can handle almost anything thrown at it.
Though Chrome OS is not a bad one in its performance, still we would recommend choosing a laptop with the Windows 10. The reason being, Windows 10 will give you more options regarding the software you want to install on your system.
Also, as Windows 10 has been specially designed blending touch technologies, it will give you the optimal performance.
Screen size and resolution play a key role in the 2 in 1 laptops. After all the main motive of buying it is to get that smooth touch experience.
Though almost all the laptops are between 11 to 12.6 inches, choose the screen size you’re most comfortable with working on.
Having a full HD resolution and an integrated graphics card can boost its display performance to the optimum level.
Decide on the type of 2 in 1 laptop you want to buy. If you are someone who’s primary work is going to be focused on the touchscreen, you might feel slightly more inclined towards the detachable ones. In that case, remember that the extra keyboard has to be kept away safely when not being used.
On the other hand, if you choose the hinge mechanism, check the mechanism properly. There are various types of rotating parts in the hinge mechanism system. You should choose the one that feels not only comfortable but has a strong build. After all, you wouldn’t want the mechanism to break after rotating the system for a few times.
The main goal behind choosing a 2 in 1 laptop over a traditional laptop is its weight and portability. So, it should not only be lighter but also feel comfortable in the hands when being used as a tablet.
Consider the price of the device you’re settling for. The more you’re ready to spend, the better the laptop will be performance-wise. But that doesn’t mean you would want to throw all your cash into buying a 2 in 1 laptop. Decide on the amount and nature of the work that you’re going to use the device for and based on that choose your price range.
Wrapping it up…
Touchscreens are the future. Nowadays, not only our smartphones but more and more devices are being designed for use by simply tapping fingers. And so investing in one of the best 2 in 1 laptops under 600 is going to help you in the long run.
Not only it would reduce the amount of weight you need to carry daily, it will also increase your work efficiency in a significant way.
We hope our article cleared all the doubts you had about convertible laptops and helped you choose the right foldable laptop under 600 dollars. Be sure to check for deals and sales on Amazon to save some more cash while buying your next travel partner.