Are you an iPad user? If so, then you’ll want to know about these iPad tricks in 2023. These tricks will make using your iPad easier and more fun. So, make sure to bookmark this page and check back often for new tips.
We all know that the iPad is an amazing piece of technology. But did you know that there are some iPad tricks that can make your life even easier?
Here we have the best tricks:
1. How to Set Up Your New iPhone or iPad Using Automatic Setup
With iOS 11, Apple introduced a new feature called Automatic Setup. Automatic Setup makes it easier to set up a new iPhone or iPad by transferring your settings, preferences, and iCloud Keychain from your current device to your new one. In this article, we’ll show you how to use Automatic Setup on your new iPhone or iPad.
To use Automatic Setup on your new iPhone or iPad:
- Power on your new device.
- When prompted, choose “Set Up Manually” or “transfer from iCloud.”
- If you choose “transfer from iCloud,” you’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Choose the types of data that you want to transfer to your new device (i.e., contacts, calendars, photos, etc.).
- Wait for the transfer process to complete.
2. How to Take a Screenshot on Your iPad
Taking a screenshot on your iPad is easy, and it’s a great way to capture anything you see on your screen. There are many more ways to take a screenshot on an ipad. Here’s the simplest one:-
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the top of your iPad.
- At the same time, press and release the Home button.Â
- You’ll see a flash and hear a camera shutter sound, indicating that a screenshot has been taken and saved to your Camera Roll album.
3. How to Back Up Your iPhone and iPad
Every so often, you need to restore or update your iPhone or iPad. This requires a backup in order to save your photos, contacts, and other data.
You can make a backup using iCloud or iTunes. If you have an iPhone 6s or later, you can use iCloud Backup instead of iTunes.
Here is how to back up your device:
- iCloud Backup
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings > [your name], and tap iCloud.
- Tap iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process completes.
- iTunes Backup
- Connect your device to your computer and open iTunes.
- Click the device icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary, then click Backup Now.
4. How to Factory Reset Your iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings and tap General.
- Select Reset and tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- Enter your passcode if prompted and confirm your choice.
- Wait for the process to complete, which can take a few minutes depending on the model of your device.
- After your iPhone or iPad restarts, you’ll be asked to set up your device as new or restore from a backup.
5. How to Save or Share a Safari Web Page as a PDF
Safari on iPad has a built-in feature that lets you save or share a Web page as a PDF. This is useful when you want to save a copy of a Web page for offline viewing, share it with someone, or print it.
- Here’s how to use this feature:
- Open Safari and navigate to the Web page you want to save or share.
- Tap the Share button in the toolbar.
- Scroll down and tap the “Create PDF” button.
- A preview of the PDF will be generated. You can tap the Share button to share it via Mail, Messages, AirDrop, or another app, or tap the “Add to iCloud Drive” button to save it there.
- Alternatively, you can tap “Print” to print the PDF.
6. Quickly access the app switcher
One of the best things about iOS 14 is the new App Library feature, which lets you quickly and easily access all of your apps in one place. However, there is still a time and a place for the app switcher as and if you want to access it quickly on your iPad, there’s a handy shortcut you can use. To access the app switcher on your iPad, simply double-press the Home button (or swipe up from the bottom of the screen if you’re using an Face ID-enabled iPad). This will bring up the app switcher immediately, and from here you can swipe through your recently used apps, as well as access the Control Center and more.
Read Also: Turn On and Off Tablet Mode in Windows 10?
7. Get to know the different multitasking gestures
There are a few different ways to multitask on your iPad. If you want to quickly switch between apps, you can use the Dock.
- Just drag up from the bottom of your screen to reveal the Dock, then tap and hold on an app icon until all of your open apps appear.
- From there, just swipe left or right to find the app you’re looking for and tap on it to open it.
- If you’re using an iPad Pro, you can also use Split View to have two apps open side-by-side.
- To do this, drag an app icon from the Dock to the side of your screen until it snaps into place.
- Repeat this step with a second app and you’ll be able to use both apps at the same time.
- If you want to see all of the apps that you have open at once, you can use Mission Control.
- Just swipe up with three fingers (or double-tap with three fingers if you have that setting enabled in Accessibility) and all of your open apps will appear.
- From there, just tap on an app to switch to it or swipe up on an app preview to close it.
8. How to Use Quick Notes
- Quick Notes is a great way to quickly jot down ideas or thoughts on your iPad.
- To use Quick Notes, simply tap the icon on your homescreen, then start typing.
- Once you’re done, tap the Done button and your note will be saved automatically.
- To access Quick Notes later, just tap the icon again and all of your notes will be there waiting for you.
- You can also add images, videos, or links to your notes by tapping the + button.
As you can see, there are many iPad tricks that you can use to make your experience with your tablet more enjoyable. Whether you want to save time or money, these tips and tricks will help you get the most out of your device. Be sure to check back for more updates as new tricks are discovered.