Is your 3 months premium trial finished or no longer want to continue Spotify premium subscription? No worries, go through this guide to know how to delete Spotify account.
If you have a regular free Spotify account, then I suggest not to close it.
That’s because with regular free account you can still listen music without paying any extra charges. Of course, Ads will be there with regular free subscription.
If you leave the Spotify account, then you will lose access to below things –
- You will lose your username which can’t be used again with Spotify
- Your saved Playlist will become of no use
- All the followers of your account will be lost
- Saved items in your Library will no longer available
- You will lose your Student Discount if have one. And you’re unable to apply it to another account for next 12 months.
If you don’t want to lose all these things, then you can cancel your subscription instead of closing it down.
However, I have given almost all the details that is important to know before deciding to leave Spotify permanently.
If you are still want to close your Spotify account, then below are the steps you should follow.
How to Delete Spotify Account (Premium & Free)?
Due to some reasons Spotify doesn’t provide direct account delete option on the website.
To close your account, you need to contact them and they will do the job in minutes.
Here’s how you can contact Spotify Support team to request account deletion –
1) Go here to apply your request for closing Spotify account.Note: Before you apply your request, you need to make sure that you have cancelled all the subscriptions first.
2) Go to your account section.
3) Now, select this option – I want to close my Spotify account permanently.
4) Next, follow further steps and your account will be deleted in minutes.
Hope this brief guide helped you to know how to delete Spotify account. If yes, then don’t forget to share with other Spotify users thinking to leave this music listening website.